- Perform data governance and high-quality data editing functions on pipeline and other asset data following established standards.
- Develop intake processes for data and work with internal stakeholders to design schemas and web services.
- Research and verify historical pipeline information from various data sources throughout the company in digital or hard copy format (i.e. as-builts, alignment sheets, job books, reports, etc.) for input into geodatabase.
- Produce information products, such as project-oriented maps, presentation slides, and data exports, for internal and external customers.
- Work with field staff on asset data collection initiatives and establish field data QA/QC processes.
- Automate GIS processes using geoprocessing tools, Python scripting, and ETL applications.
- Work with various departments and disciplines to support their GIS needs.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college and 2-5 years of related experience.
- Proficient in ArcGIS Pro 2.x.
- Experience with Esri ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Enterprise.
- Experience editing pipeline data through ArcGIS Pipeline Referencing, ArcGIS Utility Network, and/or linear referencing systems a plus.
- Experience with versioned multiuser geodatabase or branch versioning feature service-based editing a plus.
- Experience with PODS 7 data model a plus.
- Experience with FME a plus.
- Must be able to communicate professionally and maintain good working relationships with all employees.
- Must be able to meet established deadlines for tasks and projects.
Bachelors or better.
Esri ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Enterprise